Dear Xirus users,
We have released a new update of the free Xirus WIP, which includes several additional commands:
- Extrude faces (in a smooth or sharp way) with the “Xirus Face Extrude” command: https://youtu.be/9UAHbZum0vI.
- Extract faces of your Xirus object with the “Xirus Face Explode” command: https://youtu.be/Y00Re8rkY1Q.
- Delete faces of your Xirus object with the “Xirus Face Remove" command: https://youtu.be/duFbL7r6fuo.
- Create an ellipse with the “Xirus Create Curve Ellipse” command: https://youtu.be/ByHvOkMUC_I .
- Create an ellipsoid with the “Xirus Create Primitive Ellipsoid” command: https://youtu.be/OQJXP4t5s_Y.
- Create (smooth and sharp) boxes with the “Xirus Create Primitive Box” command: https://youtu.be/yJOH5S7_TEE.
- Create (smooth and sharp) radial rectangles with the “Xirus Create Radial Rectangle” command: https://youtu.be/ZB3ybRRSHls.
- Create (smooth and sharp) radial rectangles with hole with the “Xirus Create Radial Rectangle with Hole” command: https://youtu.be/WhXzZ-W--RQ.
Also, new tutorials can be found on our Xirus learning channel:
The free Rhino-compatible Xirus WIP is available at: https://mirrakoi.com/xirus-for-rhino/. After signing in on our website, you can download Xirus for Rhino 5 (Windows).
If you are already a Xirus user, the updater should be automatically displayed when reopening Xirus. Follow the instructions.
The complete list of commands (including videos explaining the commands) can be found on our website: https://mirrakoi.com/xirus-commands/. The video documentation is also available on our youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm5nw2yfD9Xz8jZOn_QWdpw. Follow us!
Xirus itself, the distribution mechanism, our website, and the corresponding user-support infrastructure are still in test-mode. We would appreciate your active feedback to improve the overall experience related to Xirus. For any comments, suggestions, and requests, please use our forum https://discourse.mirrakoi.com/ or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank every user for testing our technology.